Sustainable and Profitable Growth
Erfurt – Munich – On Tuesday, December 1, plazz AG received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award. The Award honors the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Germany, measured by their percentage revenue growth. The placements are based on the percentage sales growth of the last four fiscal years [2016-2019].
During this period, plazz AG was able to achieve a growth of 210 percent. The sustained profitable growth in turnover was achieved by the SaaS solution (mobile-event-app.com / mobile-employee-app.com) developed in-house.
Jürgen Mayer CEO of plazz AG proudly looks back on the sales growth of the past years and accepts the prize at the virtual award ceremony. plazz AG bootstrapped financed is gradually investing the profits made in the last few years in a new solution, whose market launch is scheduled for spring 2021.
“With their products and services, the winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 demonstrate how innovation and business success can be combined,” explains Dr. Andreas Gentner, Partner and Head of Technology, Media & Telecommunications EMEA at Deloitte.
This is the eighteenth time the Deloitte prize has been awarded. Previous winners in Germany were companies such as Celonis, Freenet and others.
Fast 50 Ranking
The ranking of the Fast 50 is determined by the following criteria:
- the company is a manufacturer of a product in the fields of Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical, Energy Technology, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Hardware, Software, Healthcare & Life Sciences or FinTech
- the company’s registered office is in Germany (subsidiaries and divisions are excluded from participation unless shares are also held by third parties or the subsidiary is traded separately on the stock exchange)
- the internally developed technology contributes a significant share of the Company’s revenues. The use of technology from other companies in a unique way does not qualify for participation.
- a significant portion of the Company’s revenues is allocated to research and development of technology.
- revenues are at least EUR 50,000 for fiscal year 2016 and at least EUR 1,000,000 for fiscal year 2019.
- the Company has been in existence for at least four years.
Deloitte provides auditing, risk advisory, tax, financial advisory and consulting services to companies and institutions from all sectors of the economy; legal advice in Germany is provided by Deloitte Legal. With a global network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte combines outstanding expertise with first-class services and supports clients in solving their complex business challenges.
Making an impact that matters – for the approximately 312,000 employees of Deloitte, this is both a shared mission statement and an individual aspiration. Deloitte refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), a “private company limited by guarantee” (limited liability company under British law), its network of member firms and its affiliated companies. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally distinct and independent. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not itself provide services to clients.
- SaaS building block system -> Mobile-Event-App.com & Mobile-Employee-App.com
- Offers the user a modular No Code System with over 40 functions and individual design options
- Complete solution for events: pre-event page, participant registration, check-in solution optional with badge print and virtual event platform (event app solution for IOS, Android and WebApp)
- 2 locations: Munich Sales and Strategy, Erfurt Development and Operation
- Team of 41 permanent employees, continuous profitable sales growth over the last 6 years
- Customer list with 15 Dax corporations and about 400 b2b enterprise customers
Please contact our sales team, if you have any questions regarding an offer or personal consultation.